Kim Kardashian West, the American model, actress and businesswoman, famous for being a part of the show, “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”, has now decided to become a Lawyer! She hopes to be practicing by 2022.
- The May edition of Vogue features Kim Kardashian on its cover.
- In an interview, the reality star revealed that she’s been pursuing studies to become a lawyer since the past year but had decided to keep it a secret!
- In the interview, she also said:
“I had to think long and hard about this. It’s never one person who gets things done, it’s always a collective of people, and I’ve always known my role, but I just felt like I wanted to be able to stand for people who have paid their dues to the society.”
- She is currently doing an apprenticeship in a law firm at San Francisco, which in California, is considered a legal way for someone to become a lawyer without actually attending law school.
- But, there are certain given requirements that Kim will have to meet up
to,since she’s taken up the alternative of apprenticeship.
- She hopes to practice criminal law.
- She tweeted a picture of the magazine cover:
The announcement was met with a lot of criticism and people who do not know that it is possible to become a lawyer without getting through law school in California, have been putting up stingy comments for the model on her social media!