Someone has rightly said that love comes in all shapes and sizes. And the happenings in this bizarre world has helped us learn that love can quite possibly blossom between two different species too! Here’s a news proving the same which will definitely take you some time to digest.
- To start with a shocker, what if we tell you it is a love story of a 25-year old Japanese man and his pet cockroach?
- The man is named Yuta Shinohara who found his love in the form of a cockroach, named Lisa.
- The cockroach named Lisa hailed from Africa.
- The two, you would not believe, dated for a year!
- In a recent video interview to Asian Boss, Yuta revealed that he had an immense love for nature and his love for Lisa grew out of that.
- Yuta is an
entomophagist— someone who practices eating insects and bugs as a form of sustenance.
- And you may have guessed what he did after Lisa died. Yes, he ate her!
- Yuta confessed that he ate her ‘reverently’ so that his love-bug would live on forever inside him.
- That’s not it as Yuta further revealed his fascination towards Lisa saying she was more attractive than any other human girl.
Now, that’s a love story which might not be as grand as Ranveer and Deepika’s but surely, it’s something that would see you smile today.