We are sorry to break the hearts of a million girls out there but it’s true that Tennis star Rafael Nadal has made up his mind on marrying. Nadal, after dominating the tennis court for more than a decade, has decided to tie the knot with the love of his life. Here’s all you need to know about this biggie:
- Nadal and his longtime girlfriend Maria Francisca Perello will take the vow in Autumn this year.
- According to People, the King of Clay got engaged in May last year in Rome.
- Going by the reports, Spanish island Mallorca will be the venue for the grand wedding.
- Let’s hear it from the man himself:
“For the wedding there is time, I will think about it after retiring from tennis”
- Rafael Nadal proposed to Xisca in May 2018 and the couple kept it a secret for 8 months to be exact.
- It would not be wrong to guess that the wedding date will be somewhere between the months of October, November, and December during the Tennis off-season.
- Rafa and his lady love hail from the same place, Mallorca!
- The couple has been dating for 14 long years.
- Xisca, who is also known as Mery, has a business degree and works at the Rafael Nadal Academy in Manacor.
All the love for two wonderful souls and we wish them luck for their wedding.