The best part of watching football is the mind-blowing goals that are netted. But sometimes what is even crazier than the goals are the celebrations of the footballers! And when it comes to celebrations, does it get any better than Mario Balotelli? The answer is no and here’s why:
- Italian striker Mario Balotelli scored a superb goal against Saint-Etienne on Sunday.
- But what shocked everybody was his celebration.
- He scored the goal and took a selfie mid-match with his team mates cheering.
- The Marseille front-man borrowed the phone from a camera man and took the selfie.
- And he was even faster to post the video on Instagram immediately.
- Marseille won the game 2-0 in the end and Saint-Etienne coach Jean-Louis Gasset said:
“Balotelli takes the pressure, he takes the limelight. He reminds me of (Zlatan) Ibrahimovic and he scored an Ibrahimovic goal. He has brought back the public, the confidence, and many of his teammates will raise their level of play”
This reminds us of his “why always me?” celebration against Manchester United!