We are not always aware of the food we are allergic to which ends up giving us not so enjoyable holidays. Same has been the case with legendary singer Sonu Nigam who was rushed to the hospital after he developed a skin allergy.
- According to NDTV, Sonu Nigam reportedly developed the skin allergy after he ate seafood.
- He ended up having a swollen eye.
- The singer was reportedly admitted in the ICU of the Nanavati Hospital.
- He was discharged two days later from the hospital.
- He shared the news on Twitter with his friends and updated them that he is doing fine now.
- He thanked his fans for the love and concern they showed:
“Thanks for your concern and love. Now that you know that I am returning back from Jeypore Orissa after managing a concert last night, I now don’t mind sharing how I was the day before yesterday.”
- He even left a tip for his fans:
“Lesson for all of us, Never ever ever ever take a chance with allergies. Sea food in my case. If Nanavati Hospital wasn’t near by, my trachea would have swollen up further and lead to asphyxiation. Happy and Healthy life to everyone.”
Lesson learnt guys?