It is that time when there are all kinds of pictures, videos, manifestos and what not, all across online and offline platforms. Yes, we’re talking about the much awaited elections! Of all the videos across the internet, one that’s been going viral off late, is that of a daily wage worker from Bihar who answers a reporter from the online news site The Lallantop, fluently in English!
- The labour turned out to be a graduate from Bhagalpur University, Bihar.
- When he was asked by the reporter if he was comfortable speaking in English, he promptly said, “Yes, why not?”
- He then put forth his view on the lack of jobs.
- He compared the time when Indira Gandhi was the Prime Minister, to the current political scenario with Narendra Modi.
- He also says:
“I want to work. I want to work and want to say to Modi to [sic] allow for work. I don’t get daily work and without food, I have to sleep. Modi sarkar, koi
kahan kar rahahai rozgaarka upay?”
- His English surprised the reporter as well as the crowd!
- Here’s the 2-minute clip:
Now that’s impressive!