Tinder is a dating app, which helps people find
This Don Juan came under the resentment of the public when the screenshot of his tinder bio went viral.
- This screenshot was posted on Twitter by a person called Zoe from Essex.
- In this hard ballsy DP, the 27-year-old man is posing a mirror selfie, bare-chested and tracks pulled down.
- But what made this young man famous was his well-crafted bio.
- In it he states:
“I have 3 rules
Rule 1, I don’t want to be step dad so no kids unless u have just one, I want my OWN thanks (sic).
Rules 2, if you date black boys or think about it don’t even text me (sic).
Rule 3, I don’t want a time waster or someone who is a bum .. go make your own money u lazy f***s (sic)”
- Tweets flooded after this. One of the exasperated twitter user wrote:
He is a narcissistic, racist, misogynistic, delusional muscle head.
- The second person said,
I’m going to screen shot this for when my relatives ask me why I’m still single.
- A third user says,
Wow. What a catch! Maybe drop the rules instead of the pants
Yet another user quotes
I’m so glad I’m married and don’t have to date, because I’d be single forever
- Disappointed Zoe shared the screenshots with the caption:
I thought I’d give Tinder a go but honestly, it’s fully put me off dating.!
- Since last week, the post has been liked by more than 26000 people and received more than 2500 retweets.
A number of tinder user go through similar nightmare everyday. It was supposed to be a paradise for the bachelors, longing for love but soon transforming into dangerous venture.
Love is harder, finding the real lover is harder.