Sachin Tendulkar had his own style of taking on the bowlers on the field during his time and there was no one better than him. Similarly, he has his own style of making people happy off the field and the master blaster proved it yesterday on Women’s day with a video.
- Sachin did something special for the two most precious women in his life on Women’s Day.
- And the women we are talking about here are his mother and wife Anjali.
- The highest run-getter in cricket cooked baingan bharta or baingan ka bharta (a dish made from eggplant) much to the joy of his mother and wife.
- The 45-year-old released the video on Twitter.
- Tendulkar said:
“Today, I am going to make baingan
bharta, especially for my mother. Of course, Anjali is there, Sara is not with us right now. She is travelling somewhere. So this one is for my mother and Anjali”
- The maestro also revealed that his mother used to cook the dish when Sachin was a kid.
“So this bharta of course as I mentioned is for my mother, Anjali, and Sara. I want my mother to taste this first because she spent hours and hours cooking this for me when I was a kid”
- In the video we can also see Sachin making his mother taste the dish he made.
- His mother complemented his son as she liked the taste of the baingan bharta.
- Here’s a look at the video:
Sachin nailed it once again!