There are many videos which are going viral on Facebook every day. While some of them really make your day, the other half are really saddening to have a look at. One video, which falls in the second category, surfaced on the social media platform today.
- It is a video of a 25-year-old man named Sajin.
- In the video, he attempts to commit suicide by consuming poison.
- He was rescued by his friends, who saw the post on Facebook.
- According to MIRROR NOW, he is currently undergoing treatment in the intensive care unit.
- It was alleged that he was in an affair with an engineering college student from Nagerkoil and recently, the couple got married without their parents’ knowledge.
- They lived with their parents, hiding their relationship and often met and chatted with each other.
- One day they got caught as Sajin had sent her a message calling her as his “lovable wife”.
- Her parents saw the message and locked her up in a room preventing her to go anywhere near to him.
- The man then filed a petition in Madurai High Court to rescue his wife from her parents who had held her under house arrest.
- Upon receiving the notice, the girl came to High Court along with her parents and said that Sajin had cheated her and coaxed her into getting married to him.
- She said she wants to live with her parents and the court allowed allowed her to do so.
- Sajin and his parents talked to the girl but she took a complete U-turn and refused to agree to their words.
- Moreover, the girl’s parents filed a case saying Sajin had given life threat to the girl after their hearing in the court.
- Following this he attempted suicide and his friends rescued him and admitted him in the Aasaripallam Hospital in Kanyakumari.
- He attached a note with the video on Facebook:
“We both are in love with each other since school days. But due to her parents’ stress, she had given fake complaint against me, hence I am committing suicide. She should be allowed to see my face if I die.”
- Here’s a look at the video:
The video has gone viral on social media and we wish a quick recovery for Sajin.