World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE), over the years, has produced some of the finest talents as far as wrestling is concerned. And if we look at the latest generation of fighters, Roman Reigns undoubtedly sits at the top.
We are no stranger to the fact that Dwayne Johnson, popularly known as ‘The Rock’ happens to be Reign’s cousin. And his message for Reigns’ battle against Leukemia is something you should not miss.
- Roman Reigns made his last appearance in WWE in October 2018.
- He revealed to the fans that he is battling Leukemia for the past 11 years.
- He also had to give up his title as he
enton a long break because of the in-depth recovery process.
- Much to the joy of all wrestling fans, it looks like Roman’s recovery process is going good as he is all set to make an appearance in The Fast & The Furious spin-off ‘Hobbs & Shaw’ which features ‘The Rock’ too.
- Dwayne Johnson was extremely proud of his cousin’s debut performance during the shoot of ‘Hobbs & Shaw’ and took to Twitter to express his affection towards Reigns.
- Apart from that, in the post, Dwayne also revealed the role Reigns is playing in the movie.
Are you waiting as eagerly as we are for the two Samoan brothers to steal the show when the movie releases on August 2nd, 2019?