Mahendra Singh Dhoni is known for is cool and calm nature and is respected worldwide for the same. His quality temperament has also helped India end up on the winning side from nervy situations.
- On Thursday night, Chennai Super Kings registered their sixth win in IPL 2019 in a thrilling contest against Rajasthan Royals at Sawai Mansingh Stadium in Jaipur.
- However, the match ended in controversy as Dhoni did something which we seldom associate with him.
- The fourth delivery of the final over bowled to Mitchell Santner was first
signalleda no-ball by umpire Ulhas Gandhe, but then the decision was changed after he consulted the square-leg umpire Bruce Oxenford.
- Dhoni stormed into the field from the dugout area and confronted both the umpires asking them the reason for the reversed decision.
- The ball remained legal but replays show that it was a high-waist no-ball.
- Here is the clip of the controversial incident: www.iplt20.com
- Dhoni’s act did not go down well with many whereas some were in disbelief.
- Here are some of the reactions:
Not something we expected from Mahi!