There has been a shocking announcement from former UFC Lightweight Champion Conor McGregor which took the sporting world by storm. The superstar shockingly decided to hang up his gloves announcing the same on Twitter.
- According to Times Now, j
ustsome days back McGregor had confirmed that he is in negotiations with the UFC about a fight in July.
- But today morning a tweet from McGregor said that he has decided to retire from mixed martial arts.
- Here is the tweet:
- McGregor’s tweet doesn’t make it clear whether he has officially retired from the sport.
- But there have been reports that UFC wanted McGregor to be in the co-main event, which he turned down.
- He later said that that he would fight in the co-main event if he got shares in the UFC.
- So there are chances that a dispute with the company has led to McGregor’s sudden decision.
What do you think he is doing?