There are many incidents where criminals go unpunished. Or sometime it takes years to serve justice to the victims. But in an incident in West Bengal, the criminal got his punishment instantly after he committed the crime.
- The woman, the victim, claimed that a 35-year-old man used to disturb and trouble her every now and then.
- The woman, who is a widow and has three daughters, also said that the man got into her house on Monday when she was alone.
- She accused the man of rape and said that he set her o fire after raping her.
- But according to TOI, she immediately grabbed the man tightly while still ablaze.
- Going by police reports, the nearby residents rushed to the house after noticing smoke coming out.
- The residents found both of them in burning state and a jar of kerosene was found in the house.
- Both were soon rushed to a local hospital from where they were referred to the Malda Medical College and Hospital.
- The man passed away on Tuesday but the woman who sustained burn injuries in her face and hands is undergoing treatment.
- The woman is a resident of Subhas Colony under Manikchak police station limits and they are investigating to find out why the accused who lives 35 km away from the Subhas Colony visited the place.
- The locals have informed that they have seen the man visiting the woman’s house frequently.
Rapists don’t deserve better.