Living in a fast-paced world we all must have got accustomed to the boring and stereotypical weekends by now. We usually hang out in a bar with our friends but that too has lost its charm and it’s time to make way for the new. What if we tell you we have got the perfect scene set for you this weekend? Something that is refreshing and at the same time is exactly what you were looking for!
- One of the most cutest and quirkiest cafes in Kolkata, Cafe By The Lane, is organising its first carnival named ‘Jamboree’.
- The dates have been kept 23rd and 24th of February, Saturday and Sunday, keeping in mind all your availability.
- Jamboree promises to be an eyegasmic affair as there would be many young and upcoming talents performing in a bid to blow your mind away.
- Apart from this Jamboree will an evening filled with Live Music, Flee Market, Live Painting, Live Tattoos, Installation Art, Vintage Vehicle Dispays, Diecast Car Models, Live Barbecue and loads of good food.
- If you think that is all, you are mistaken. Jamboree gives you the opportunity to get a cup coffee absolutely free on carrying 10 cigarette buds with you.
- This will contribute to the sanity of the environment.
- And if you are someone who want to showcase your talent at Jamboree, find the details below:
- The event spanning over two days will start at 11 am in the morning and will end at 11 pm at night.
- The address of the venue – 7, Lake Terrace Road, Kolkata – 700029.
So do we need to tell you where you should be this weekend? Come on, there’s only one answer!