Salman Khan failed to live up to the expectations of his fans with Race 3 emerging as a huge disappointment at the box office. But the actor seems all set to gift something special to his huge fan base as he plans to reunite with Sanjay Leela Bhansali once again.
- Last year, Salman Khan hinted at a possible collaboration with the ‘Padmaavat’ director at the launch of his TV reality show Big Boss 12.
- But now, a source close to the development confirmed Mumbai Mirror that the project is being worked on at the moment.
- According to the source, the basic script has been locked and Bhansali is working on the screenplay.
“He had discussed the idea with Salman before the release of his last directorial, ‘Padmaavat’. Salman is equally excited to collaborate with him”
- Film trade analyst also confirmed the collaboration on Twitter.
- He added that the film would a love story.
- Salman and Bhansali last worked together 19 years ago when they delivered ‘Hum Dil De Chuke Sanam’.
- The film turned out to be a huge success at the box office.
Another blockbuster on the cards?