There has been a lot of controversy surrounding Kangana Ranaut’s latest release, Manikarnika. There have been Bollywood celebrities who have restricted themselves from supporting the same and one of them is Alia Bhatt which has given spark to a fresh controversy.
- Kangana Ranaut has launched an attack on Alia Bhatt for not supporting Manikarnika.
- According to
Pinkvilla’sreport, Kangana made a phone call to Alia and asked her to ‘grow a spine’.
- She also accused Aamir Khan of not supporting her film.
- Kangana said she had attended the screenings of Dangal, Secret Superstar and Raazi but did not get the same support from Aamir and Alia.
- However, Alia, at a press event for Gully Boy, said that she will apologize to Kangana.
“I hope she doesn’t dislike me and I don’t think she dislikes me. I don’t think I have done anything intentionally to upset her. If I have, I will apologise to her on a personal level”
- But that did not stop Kangana from slamming the ‘Raazi’ superstar.
“I reached out to Alia (Bhatt) and asked her what makes her think Manikarnika is my personal controversy, it’s a film whole nation is talking about and wondering why Bollywood is keeping quiet on such a relevant work……I asked her if I can be courteous and gracious to acknowledge her requests for encouraging relevant work that she does, why is she so scared to see my film.”
- Kangana called Alia “KJo’s puppet”.
“I suggested that she grows some spine and support an important film about woman empowerment and nationalism….if she doesn’t have a voice of her own and her existence is all about being KJo (Karan Johar) puppet then I don’t consider her successful… I told her if she is only focusing on earning bucks and not raise a voice, then her success has no value…. hope she understands the true meaning of success and her responsibilities, Napo gang life is simply restricted to give and take favours hope she rises above that.”
- She did not stop there. Kangana took a dig at all those who are against her film and threatened to expose all of them for ganging up on her.
“One thing is for sure, I’m not going to spare anyone. Main inki waat laga dungi, ek ek ko expose karungi (I will make their lives hell, and I will expose every single one of them),”
We will wait for Alia’s reaction to Kangana’s comments as the situation is quite heated up to say the least.