Every Bollywood superstar have their own personal crew who play a significant role in making them who they are today. Similarly, Alia Bhatt has her own crew too and she is more than grateful to them.
- Alia Bhatt has gifted cheques worth Rs 50 lakh each to her personal driver and
helper,so that the money could be used to purchase new houses for themselves.
- According to a report from SPOTBOYE, Alia gave the cheques to his driver Sunil and personal helper Amol days before her birthday which was on March 15.
- Sunil and Amol have been with Alia since her first film Student Of The Year.
- Both men have already booked their own homes in Juhu Gully & Khar Danda region in Mumbai.
- On the work front, Alia has two big projects lined up. One is Karan Johar’s Kalank, which is scheduled for an April 17 release and the other is Brahmastra opposite Ranbir Kapoor, which will release in December this year.
- She is also roped in by Sanjay Leela Bhansali for his next project Inshallah opposite Salman Khan.
Take a bow, Alia Bhatt!