Recently, Ajay Devgn’s 14-year old daughter Nysa Devgn, was met with brutal criticism on her airport look. Here’s what Ajay has to say about it!
- Nysa was trolled for wearing a long hoodie dress.
- People took to social media to bash her for the outfit she’d worn and went on to say a lot of things that did not go very well with the whole family.
- When questioned about it, here’s what Ajay had to say:
“She is just a 14-year-old and I feel, at times, people forget that and talk rubbish. She was wearing such a long shirt and she was also wearing shorts. Now because of the length of the shirt, her shorts weren’t visible and the kid got trolled for that. I don’t know what kind of people these are and because of
themwe are paying the price. I request the paparazzi to at least leave the children alone.”
- He also went on to add that the children do not want to be all dressed up every time they step out just for the sake of paparazzi.
- Nysa and the family feel hurt over the whole incident. Ajay also says that the children need their own space and not everything needs to be brought out in a bad light by the media.
This is not the first time Nysa was subjected to trolling and shaming. Being a celebrity’s kid comes with its set of cons!