The Pulwama terror attack which martyred 44 CRPF personnel has angered each and every Indian including our honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
- PM Narendra Modi vowed to punish those behind the terror attack.
- He said that Pakistan has committed a “grave mistake”.
- Here’s what he said:
“If our neighbour, which is totally isolated in the world, thinks it can destabilise India through its tactics and conspiracies, then it is making a big mistake”
- He went on further to say:
“I want to tell terrorist organisations and their guardians that they have done a grave mistake. Those behind the attack will be punished for their actions”
- He also paid tribute to the CRPF personnel who lost their lives in the Pulwama attack.
“Our security forces have been given full freedom (to carry out anti-terror operations). We have full faith in their bravery.”
- Modi also thanked the countries which have supported India and condemned this incident in the strongest of terms.
Well said, Sir!