PUBG, a mobile game launched a few months back has emerged as an efficient tool for time killing in recent days. While it is real fun to play the game, it becomes a serious concern if you develop an addiction. Here’s a story of a kid who was addicted to PUBG.
- The boy was 18-years of age and had developed a serious addiction towards PUBG.
- According to the TOI, he was a resident of Kurla’s Nehru Nagar area of Mumbai.
- He asked his parents for a high-end smartphone worth 37,000 INR to play PUBG.
- His parents refused to fulfill his demand and said that they won’t give him a phone which costs more than 20,000 INR.
- The teenager felt devastated and took the extreme step by hanging himself from the ceiling fan of their kitchen.
- The police have registered a case of accidental death.
- Further investigation is underway
- There have been calls to ban the game as it is said to affect students in various ways.
We request all students and other people who are addicted to these kind of mobile games to act maturely and not to take such steps. Your life is above all.