The Pulwama terror attack that took place on the 14th of February drowned the entire nation in grief. Indian Air Force responded back with an attack of their own that destroyed three Jaish-e-Mohammad pads in Pakistan. That led to an aerial engagement between the two countries in the process of which Indian wing commander Abhinandan was captured by Pakistan. But he was soon released as a ‘peace gesture’ by Pakistan PM Imran Khan.
- Based on the recent Balakot air strikes, Indian Air Force tweeted a Hindi poem on Friday.
- The poem issues a stern warning to Pakistan.
- Through this poem the IAF also pointed out how their Mirage 2000 fighter jets crossed the LoC to destroy the Jaish pads in response to the Pulwama attack that took away the lives of 44 CRPF personnel.
- Here’s a look at the poem:
- The poem is also a reply to Pakistan PM Imran Khan’s response, when his own party and country members demanded a Nobel peace Prize for his peace gesture of releasing wing commander Abhinandan.
- . The Hindi poem ‘Hadd Sarhad Ki’ is written by Bipin Illahabadi.
Hats off to the IAF!