We have often seen unlikely bonds between two different species of animals. These stories are quite heartwarming to witness and they teach us that love exists not just among two same species. Today, we are out with one such story of a dog and a baby monkey which will surely melt your heart.
- According to Daily Mail, the monkey was attacked by a pack of dogs in Madhya Pradesh.
- But the monkey was rescued by a one-eyed dog named Ruby.
- Ruby does not have any puppies of her own which could be the reason for the act of kindness.
- Now the two could be seen wandering through Kanskheda village with the monkey safely perched on Ruby’s back.
- According to Ruby’s owner, Suresh
Prabhy, the dog is very protective of the monkey.
- She keeps an eye on the monkey even when he leaves her back.
“The baby monkey was roaming along in the area when a pack of dogs surrounded him. Before they could rip him apart, my dog Ruby intervened and saved his life. It has been more than one and a half months since the pair became the centre of attention in the entire village.”
- they have now become much popular as nearby villagers frequently come to the town in Seoni Malwa of Hoshangabad district to meet them.
- Watch the video below:
This is very special bond and we wish this lasts forever.