Dogs are not only the most lovable animals in the whole world but also one of the most intelligent. And if you by any chance think that they cannot do what humans can, this doggo is here to prove you wrong.
- An adorable 3-year-old Shiba Inu runs a roasted sweet potato shop single-handedly in Japan.
- The doggo can be seen popping up and greeting every time a customer visits the stall.
- Named as ‘Dog’s Sweet Potato Shop’, the stall runs on the honesty policy.
- The rule is that the customer must pick up a packet of wrapped roasted sweet potato from the box kept at the counter and drop 100 yen (approx 70 Rs) for each pack.
- As the dod, who is named Ken-Kun is not familiar to mathematics, a sign beside him reads, ‘Because I’m a dog, I can’t give change’.
- So, the visitors must either drop the exact amount or pay extra which is used to buy some delicious food for Ken-Kun.
- But it is not at all easy to fool Ken as he might chase a person down the street if he/she pays less or doesn’t pay at all.
- Ken’s shop has also featured in the local Japanese news channel.
- Here is the video:
This place is a must on my list whenever I visit Japan. What about you?