It’s been 6 days since 2018 and this year started on a good note for many of us. I wish that not just this month but the entire year goes well for all. As reported in 2017, 2018 is gonna be kickass year as there are gonna be some great movie releases, store and brand launch all around the globe, some developments to make the world faster for us and last but not the least, a great lift in technology.
Technology has been playing a big role in our lives and we are absolutely getting best of the advancements with that. In 2017, with the launch of iPhone X, iPhone 8Plus, OnePlus 5T and many more amazing gadgets, it’s time to prep up for 2018. The Chinese smartphone maker, Honor was a major hype in 2017. It launched Honor 8Pro and Honor 9i and by the end of 2017, they were on a roll! The latest launch of their flagship is Honor View 10 and the features are way too good.
Here are specifications of the phones which might make your next phone be Honor View 10:
1. Heavy as 172 grams, the edges are more sharpened and the screen is perfect for watching movies or any of your favourites. 5.99-inch display is full HD and very vibrant.
2. It’s not only iPhones which offer you 126 GB internal storage, Honor View 10 keeps you in a win-win situation. With an internal storage of 126 GB and 256 GB of expandable memory, this phone is going to make a major mark in the technology world.
3. Powering this device is a Hisilicon Kirin 970 octa-core processor coupled with 6GB of RAM. It’s running on Android 8.0 on top of EMUI 8.0.
4. Tough competition for iPhones. Honor View 10 is also offering Face ID feature and it’s not yet reported whether it’s as quick as Apple or not.
5. One plus 5T users, read this! Honor View 10 is offering a rear camera which is 16 plus 20 megapixel combination. The front camera is 13 megapixel with portrait and moving-picture features. But the design has its flaws. The bulge on the back camera is unwarranted. It becomes very inconvenient to put it on flat surfaces without fearing damage to the lens.
6. The battery is of 3,750 mAh and the phone is priced at ₹29,999. The nearest competitors of Honor View 10 are iPhone 8 for the Face ID and storage feature and One Plus 5T for the camera.