Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals, Match 4: 10 point summary
Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Rajasthan Royals, Match 4: 10-point Round-Up
- Again a team winning the toss and choosing to bowl as SRH did exactly the same.
- The visitors looked shaky right from the start as Skipper Ajinkya Rahane (13) failed to make a mark.
- Wickets kept on tumbling with some brilliant display of bowling from Afghan youngster Rashid Khan, Shakib Al-Hasan and Siddharth Kaul.
- Sanju Samson was the lone warrior in the Royals batting with his 49 of 42 balls including 5 fours.
- The costliest buy of the edition Ben Stokes did not live up to the expectations with just 5 runs in his account.
- It was a cakewalk for the Sunrisers to chase as Rajasthan could manage only 125 runs at the loss of 9 wickets in their 20 overs.
- Quite expectedly, it was a comprehensive chase with Shikhar Dhawan (77*) at his brilliant best.
- Captain Kane Williamson (36*) who took over due to the pulling out of David Warner provided the perfect support from the other end.
- There was nothing really for the RR bowlers with just one wicket of Arcy Short which was picked up by another top buy Jaydev Unadkat.
- Shikhar Dhawan was declared the Man of The Match.
Rajasthan Royals 125/9 (20 overs)
Sunrisers Hyderabad 127/1 (15.5 overs)