You can live your dream honeymoon with this ‘Adults-only’ majestic hotel in Spain
I know for sure, that Spain is definitely any couple’s ultimate romantic getaway. The flavour of its food and sangrias clubbed with varied scenic landscaped, charming, painted villages, local fiestas, Roman cathedrals and of course, the beautiful winding streets make this European country one where you can slow down, relax and absolutely and utterly enjoy yourself.
And a memorable way of enjoying the good life of Spain is to check into one of its most impressive and opulent resorts, the Grand Hotel El Mirador.
This place is precisely ideal for couples, honeymooners who want an adults-only, indulgent experience in an elegant sea-front boutique resort that sure takes care of their every little need.
The Garden of Eden comes to life at the Grand Hotel El Mirador in Costa Adeje. We’re sure that if Adam and Eve were around today, they would choose the best 5-star spa hotel in south Tenerife as their holiday destination. These are a few things you simply can not afford to miss out on :
Paradise on earth – Views of the crystal-clear waters of Playa del Duque beach surround this beautiful, charming hotel. Plus, it’s only 5 minutes away, so you can feel the fine sand between your toes in no time at all.
- 1,000 m² of sensations. Try volcanic hot stone massages, chromotherapy or the sensations shower in our SPA Sensations. Relaxation guaranteed!
- Luxury cuisine and authentic Canarian flavours go hand in hand at our hotel. You can’t leave Tenerife without trying the spicy mojo sauce or fish fresh from the market with potatoes.
- Just suites and nothing but suites is what you will find at the Grand Hotel El Mirador. They are all spacious and feature a terrace for you to enjoy the 22ºC temperatures that the Fortunate Isles offer you.
- Silence, the sound of peace and tranquillity. The waves lapping the shore and the notes from the piano while you sip your drink are the only sounds you will hear during your break.
- 13 is the lucky number.At least in this hotel it is, because there are 13 rooms with access to La Balconada, the most exclusive area in this resort. It boasts a swimming pool with sea views and a luxury sun terrace where you can soak up the Tenerife sunshine.
- Improve your swing. Try your technique at the top 5 golf courses in Tenerife, which are all in the vicinity of this luxury hotel in Costa Adeje. Clubs at the ready, it’s the perfect chance to perfect your shot!
- Enjoying some delicious strawberries and cream in your room with yourpartner, as well as views of Playa del Duque beach as the perfect backdrop.
- Unwind with a relaxing bath.Close your eyes and sink in. You can smell the aroma of the oils and feel the flowers caress your skin in the water.
- Experiencing the magic of Mount Teide.Scaling its 3,000 metres and more will treat you to a unique landscape, with Tenerife at your feet and La Gomera, El Hierro, La Palma and Gran Canaria on the horizon.
Most Special attraction:
Pink sunsets. The summer months are very special in Costa Adeje. As night falls, the sky turns pink and creates scenery you will never forget. Don’t miss out on this opportunity. Look up and experience nature’s stunning display!
The cost for the suites varies according to the amenities and luxuries offered and the type of the suite. Prices start at change to ₹27,000 for two people, including breakfast and dinner.
Best time to go?
Tenerife’s perfect weather lasts all year round. So, visit any time you want to. You’ll love it anyway. Temperatures here range between 17ºC to 25ºC and it’s never too hot or too cold. The island sees rain for a very few days, making it the go-to destination at any time of the year.
How to get there?
The best and most convenient way to go from India to Southern Tenerife is by flight.
The cheapest air tickets start at Rs 44,000, and are from the Indian capital of New Delhi.
Fly to Tenerife’s Reina Sofía Airport, which and is located in the south and is near Costa Adeje. The hotel is 27 kilometres from here. Get in touch with the hotel staff in advance, so they can arrange a pickup for you. It’s easy, simple and super fun.