9 Reasons why Shilpa Shinde is the deserving winner of Bigg Boss 11
After a wait of 3.5 months and each contestant getting eliminated almost every week, we all experienced the thrill of yet another Grand Finale yesterday evening. Out of 19 contestants, coming down to 2 (Shilpa Shinde and Hina Khan), finally, Shilpa was declared the winner of BB 11. She was awarded a beautiful trophy, an amount of 4.4 million Indian rupees and obviously millions of hearts all over the country.
This is a list which backs on why Shilpa Shinde was the deserving winner of this season.
Check out -:
1. Incredible first 5 weeks – The first 5-week portion of the show was arguably the most hyped and high TRP era and the credit totally goes to Shilpa Shinde. Her constant nagging yet entertaining ‘nok-jhok’ behind Vikas Gupta was a treat to the viewers. She was excellent with what she was doing and even forced Vikas to run out of the house thrice. She was extremely successful in showing her fun side to the world.
2. Mother of the house – Shilpa Shinde had one of those motherly journeys where she got to take care of some of the other contestants such as Arshi, Akash, and Puneesh. She was given the auspicious title of being a mother by the housemates. Yesterday, a poster parody of the movie ‘Mother India’ was seen where Shilpa was the main character in it. So there is no doubt that her motherly nature kept the house connections better and improved her positivity to the viewers.
3. Confident journey throughout – She was seen a lot of time being very confident about her journey throughout the show. Sometimes she even said that ‘tum log ke ghar bhej ke phir ki jayungi’ in one of a casual conversation. The crowd perfectly enjoyed her confidence in whatever she used to do and her sweet nature was a topping on the cake.
4. Being herself always – One of the most important points which supports that she is the deserving winner of the show is that she was throughout very true to herself and to others. She was seen showing her own characteristics which she is in real life. Her fans and other viewers could possibly differ her from the other contestants in the show.
5. Surviving easily without trying to be the captain until 12th week – Such an astonishing part of her journey as she was never greedy for any type of rewards such as captaincy or immunity. She has won quite a few notable tasks like the food making and the comedy task. She was into no grouping like Vikas and others, but still, she beautifully managed to stay in her boots and play the game how it is meant to be played.
6. One of the contestants to experience very less Kal-Kothari orders – Shilpa Shinde is one of those contestants who experienced very less negative rewards from Bigg Boss or Salman. Most of the times she was seen praised by Salman and Bigg Boss for her way of playing the game. Her positivity played a big role in making her fan favorite.
7. Letting go attitude – A situation where no one was ready to give up his/her spot in the race, she was the only one seen letting her spot go for more than a single time. She always wanted things to get sorted happily and without any quarrels. Her let go attitude can also be added to her motherly nature which as a whole was a very bold personality that came out to the world.
8. Loved by all inside and outside the house – It will be right to say that most of the constants used to like her as a person and also a contestant. People used to look up to her in the show and she used to handle things very tactfully. It is obvious to have a decent outside craze as she had worked in the television industry for more than 15 years. She had an impressive fan following in both commoners and celebrities.
9. A clean, entertaining and true journey – If we sit and start thinking about the cleanest journey of this season, undoubtedly it would be only one name, Shilpa Shinde. She was extremely jolly and lovable throughout the show. She also showed her witty and entertaining side quite a few times which made her viewers support her more. The most important part of her journey was that she was true to herself and played being herself throughout the game.
What’s The Hype congratulates Shilpa Shinde on her perfect 3.5 months of a lifetime journey. Hope we get to see her work with producer Vikas sometime soon.